Monday, March 21, 2011

A Brief History of Me

I was raised in a country-like hometown, I am very lucky.
I have a wonderful family. Back then in my hometown, we lived in a community of huge family, my grandparents, my parents, and all my siblings were all living in the same location. It was fun, growing up in my hometown was like living in a paradise: no pain, no reality, no problem to face.

During the 90's, most of us (my family and siblings) went to Batam, a small island south of Singapore. Batam was not as urbanized as Singapore, but to a small town boy like me, it was a whole new world. It was quite a shock and exciting at the same time to have this new experience. Cars and streetlights were everywhere. Chinese and the Muslims were every where.

Then during the year 2005 and 2009, I am fortunate to have live in Malaysia for one year and Singapore up until today.
It was in Malaysia that I met some of the greatest people in my life, friends that really helped me to get through loneliness, to share laughter, and partnering in crimes. Perhaps it was such experience that cause me to have a fond memory towards Malaysia.

Then here I am in Singapore, one of the cleanest and safest place in the world. I like Singapore, and I like everywhere that I have been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment